Floorstoppers™ is 100% wholly owned by MagiqADs Sdn Bhd, a full service media marketing and management firm that specializes in in-store retail media and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MagiqADs Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of the Redberry Media Group, a media and entertainment group that owns and operates some of Malaysia’s most respected and relevant media properties.
Floorstoppers™ has been in operation since January 2006 and was earlier known as MagiqADs.
On May 2008, it became a separate company running under retail media specialist, MagiqADs.
At Floorstoppers™, we focus solely on providing clients with ground-breaking 3D illusionary design.
In a nutshell, here’s what we do:
- Push the boundaries of 3D Design and Modelling.
- Produce and Install 3D Media (Floor Stickers, Animated Floor Advertising, etc.) over a variety of flat surfaces.
- Manage a number of Malaysian Media Assets.
Our Vision & Mission
Our mission is to focus on the development and design of our core business involving 3D flat surface images, while setting our goals on expansion and diversification.
Our corporate values and principles is to be achieved through a mix of unbridled creativity, customer oriented solutions, efficiency, maximization of resources and teamwork.
- Consistently evolve and be at the forefront of the limits of 3D design & Advertising.
- Increase market share within our Retail, Out-Of-Home, and Televised Event Media Channels.
- Build the Floorstoppers™ brand into a global 3D creative media firm.
Meet The Force Behind Floorstoppers™
Irwan Saufi Rafek
Irwan has worked extensively in the 3D/graphic and interior design industry since 2001. A graduate from the Technology University of Malaysia, Irwan started off his career working in post-production and animation houses, event and interior design companies, and has obtained more than 5 years of experience as an offline editor.
He joined Magiqads/Floorstoppers™ in July 2006 as a senior 3D designer. In 2010, he was promoted to Head of 3D & V.I. Engineering. His new role included leading the dynamic 3D design team behind Floorstoppers™. In 2013, he became Project Manager of Floorstoppers™, taking full charge of operations.